Location: Remote USA
Pait Digital is a digital agency specializing in Webflow design services and Search Engine Optimization.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to help manage client projects, organize team member tasks, and take a leadership role in company organization and growth.
About the role
- Location: Remote USA
- Part-time to start (hope to transition you into full-time position within a few months if all goes well)
As a Project Manager, you’ll …
- Manage client website project by managing client communication, collecting content, organizing team members, following up on tasks (Monday.com and Slack), and ensuring the projects reach their deadlines.
- Work directly with our lead Webflow Designer and Head of SEO.
- Manage monthly SEO tasks and work closely with SEO team to gather data for monthly reports (No prior knowledge of SEO needed but you will learn a lot about it!)
- Communicate directly with Payton Smith (Head of Growth) to report on projects, plan schedules, and help support where needed.
- Create, test, and execute systems to simplify company processes.
- Learn the ins and outs of Pait Digital and potentially fill other important roles like Chief Operating Officer (COO)
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! Pait Digital is a growing agency with lots of room for additional roles to be filled with higher pay and more responsibility!
You’ll thrive as our Project Manager if you:
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Have experience managing projects.
- Are great at managing your own time as well as the time of others.
- Have basic knowledge of Webflow
- Are quick to learn and master team/task managements softwares like Monday.com and Slack (or already know how to use them!).
- Are great at interacting with clients in a professional way.
- Have experience structuring, running, and evaluating growth experiments.
- Have experience in Webflow.
- Are willing to go full time if our arrangement works well!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Above all, we want you to have a desire to be a part of an amazing team and a willingness to learn and grow with us.
Note: We are not looking to outsource this position to another agency or agency owner. However, if you are a freelancer, this may be a good opportunity to bring your skills into a team that shares your entrepreneurial vision! We don't expect you to abandon your freelance business to work with us! This position will give you the flexibility to find balance and still work on your own projects!
- Good design converts. We don't sacrifice conversions for what's "pretty".
- Be the honest choice. In a world of dishonest and flakey digital agencies, we should be a breath of fresh air to clients.
- Family first. We treat our clients and employees like family. Your well-being, happiness and success are priority.
Our promise to you
- We’ll pay you generously!
- We'll help you learn! You don't need to know everything, but we want to give you the knowledge and resources to become a digital agency wizard!
- There are no limits to how much you can make. If you can find and play a pivotal role in our agency, we will pay you handsomely for it!
Ready to apply?
If you have an interest in working with us, please apply! We would love to meet you and see if you are a good fit.